- The best Korean BBQ in town is also a classic, Park’s BBQ. There’s a fun atmosphere with delicious Galbi and kimchi pancakes. http://parksbbq.com
- The awesome R Bar is a pirate-themed speakeasy joint. It is super fun with great live music, slamming rosemary fries, and a super cozy feel. You’ll need a password at the door, but it’s easy to get. Go ahead and join their Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/rbarktown
- CGV Cinemas is a great movie theater right in the heart of Koreatown. They play first-run films with Korean subtitles and some Korean films as well. The theaters are clean, seats are super comfy, and there is a cafe connected to it that serves some very authentic cappuccinos. http://www.cgvcinemas.com/
- The stunning Wiltern Theater is a Los Angeles institution. Featuring beautiful Art Deco style with some of the biggest names in music playing there. http://www.wilterntheatertickets.com/
- The best Tofu soup I have ever tasted is at Beverly Soon Tofu Restaurant. It has a real homey feel. The owner visits with diners and explains some of the special dishes she prepared that day. http://www.beverlysoontofu.com/
- For a really charming place to take a friend or a partner try Loft Cafe. It has a beautiful greenhouse deck and wonderful latte’s and pastries from Sweet Lady Jane’s. http://www.yelp.com/biz/loft-cafe-los-angeles
When moving from out of town, it can be very difficult trying to decide which neighborhood in Los Angeles to move to. “These Are a Few of My Favorite Things” is one series of blog posts brought to you by leasing agents at The Rental Girl to help educate you on the variety of colorful neighborhoods Los Angeles has to offer.