- The Strand: RAT Beach – AKA Redondo at Torrance Beach – Where the famous Strand begins! You can ride your bike on this trail all the way to Malibu if you’re up to it! http://discovertorrance.com/things-to-do/strand-beach-trail
- The Sleepy Hollow Holiday Lights. What a wonderful tradition! All of the homes in this adorable town display lots of Holiday cheer with Holiday lights and decorations. You can’t miss it! It starts the first week of December and ends the first week of January. Like them on Facebook to get all of the info.
- Sushi Yoshi. A true hole-in-the-wall gem. Don’t come here if you like crazy rolls; it’s all about the traditional sushi here and it won’t break the bank either! http://www.yelp.com/biz/sushi-yoshi-torrance
- Old Town Torrance. Full of history to say the least! Some of the homes in this neighborhood are over 100 years old.
- Del Amo Fashion Center. Lots of great shopping, restaurants and entertainment! I can spend all day here and check off everything on my Holiday list! http://www.simon.com/mall/del-amo-fashion-center
When moving from out of town, it can be very difficult trying to decide which neighborhood in Los Angeles to move to. “These Are a Few of My Favorite Things” is one series of blog posts brought to you by leasing agents at The Rental Girl to help educate you on the variety of colorful neighborhoods Los Angeles has to offer.