- The pumpkin swirl yogurt from Humphrey Yogart in Sherman Oaks. Their whole gimmick is adding flavors to a vanilla or chocolate base and then they use a giant machine to swirl and mix in the flavors. Pumpkin is my favorite! http://www.humphreyyogart.com/
- The prosciutto and brie baguette from the Artisan Cheese Gallery. Served hot or cold, this is basically perfection on bread. http://www.artisancheesegallery.com/
- Ramen by Omae in Sherman Oaks. They have some of the best tonkatsu ramen I have ever tasted. They now do their menu in such a way that you can create your own ramen, and now I always get the pork broth with chicken meat. Amazing! http://www.ramenbyomae.com/
- Benedict Canyon. Whenever I need to get myself over the hill, this is my favorite canyon to take — the homes are beautiful and the scenery and views are just breath-taking.
- My guest house on a quiet tree-lined street in Sherman Oaks. My area has very few cars driving through so I can walk my two dogs and enjoy some peace and quiet after a long day of driving and working around the Valley.
When moving from out of town, it can be very difficult trying to decide which neighborhood in Los Angeles to move to. “These Are a Few of My Favorite Things” is one series of blog posts brought to you by agents at The Rental Girl to help educate you on the variety of colorful neighborhoods Los Angeles has to offer.
Remember, you can also trust us to show you homes for sale that fit your needs.