- The Santa Monica Pier’s free Summer Concert Series and random movie nights. Take a ride on the solar-powered ferris wheel for spectacular views. http://santamonicapier.org/twilightconcerts/
- The gorgeous and bustling Apple Store at the Promenade with super-helpful geniuses on hand to help. http://www.downtownsm.com/
- The huge and amazing city Library at Santa Monica Blvd & 6th. http://smpl.org/
- “The Godmother” sandwich for lunch at Bay Cities Italian Deli & Bakery on Lincoln, and grab a mouth-watering baguette to go, minutes out from their ovens (prepare for long lines). http://www.baycitiesitaliandeli.com
- Joslyn Dog Park is open every evening for your dogs to make friends and to meet up with other friendly dog-owners. http://www.yelp.com/biz/joslyn-dog-park-santa-monica
When moving from out of town, it can be very difficult trying to decide which neighborhood in Los Angeles to move to. “These Are a Few of My Favorite Things” is one series of blog posts brought to you by leasing agents at The Rental Girl to help educate you on the variety of colorful neighborhoods Los Angeles has to offer.