We asked The Rental Girl’s Redondo Beach leasing agent expert to name a few of her favorite things about Redondo Beach:
- King Harbor. Redondo Beach Pier: A great place for every age featuring kid’s arcade games and rides, fishing, boat rentals, restaurants, gift shops and much more.
- Quality Seafood on the Redondo Pier. Get down and dirty here – cover the picnic table with newspaper and share a Dungeness crab with your best pal, but don’t forget the wet naps! http://qualityseafood.net/
- Naja’s Place. Their slogan is “Fear No Beer” and they take it seriously with 88 different beers on tap. It’s the perfect place after a long day on the beach to gather with the locals and your closest friends to share an icy cold pitcher while overlooking the Redondo Harbor. http://www.najasplace.com
- SUP and SUP Yoga with Olympus Board Shop. Right on the edge of Redondo in Torrance. A great company with a great community of SUP-ers. Stand Up Paddle Boarding is the new craze on our oceans, lakes, and rivers, and I couldn’t think of a better company to teach this sport. During the Spring, Summer, and Fall months, you can sign up for a group tour along one of our many beautiful beaches lining the SoCal coast. SUP Yoga is relaxing and classes are usually during the week. Call ahead and if you’re new to the sport, ask for a lesson. Talk to owners Jeremy or Michelle and they will have you standing on a board before you can say Olympus Board Shop! http://www.olympusboardshop.net
- The Harbor Sea Lion. Head out to the Harbor of Redondo Beach and you’ll see them on Buoys, The Jetty, swimming and happily playing in the water. They bark and sometimes push each other off floating docks, but enjoy them from afar and don’t get too close.
When moving from out of town, it can be very difficult trying to decide which neighborhood in Los Angeles to move to. “These Are a Few of My Favorite Things” is one series of blog posts brought to you by leasing agents at The Rental Girl to help educate you on the variety of colorful neighborhoods Los Angeles has to offer.