- The Rose Bowl. I love rummaging for unique finds at the flea market on the first Sunday of each month and cheering on whatever team is fortunate enough to make it to the New Years Day Game! http://www.rosebowlstadium.com/
- Old Town Pasadena. Whenever my husband and I go out with friends for dinner there are so many great restaurants compressed into just a few blocks. http://www.oldpasadena.org/
- The Juice Farm. This gem of a store is my absolute favorite store in Pasadena. Whitney the owner makes the best organic juice blends and smoothies. She makes the best Kalefornia smoothie! http://www.juicefarmcoldpressed.com/
- The Luggage Room. This tiny restaurant located in the Del Mar Train Station makes the best pizza and white sangria. If you are looking for a gluten free pizza, you must check this place out. http://theluggageroom.com/
- My Home. It is secluded and perched up on a hill with the most amazing views. I can see Mid-Wilshire, the Griffith Park Observatory and on clear days I have views of the ocean. This makes the end of a work day complete when I get to come home and play with my kids outside.
- The Waverly School. Being part of the Waverly school combines quality education with arts and learning what it means to be part of a community and that enriches my child’s life on so many levels. http://thewaverlyschool.org/
When moving from out of town, it can be very difficult trying to decide which neighborhood in Los Angeles to move to. “These Are a Few of My Favorite Things” is one series of blog posts brought to you by leasing agents at The Rental Girl to help educate you on the variety of colorful neighborhoods Los Angeles has to offer.