We asked The Rental Girl’s Long Beach leasing agent expert to name a few of her favorite things about Long Beach:
- Catalina Island Ferry. Escape to a far away island off the coast of California! Catalina Island – take a day trip, or stay over at a hotel or bed and breakfast. There are nature tours, museums, snorkeling, diving and the new zip line tour! Sometimes, they offer a FREE round trip for travel on your birthday! http://www.catalinaexpress.com/
- Belmont Shore 2nd Street. Tons and tons of shopping, restaurants, and if you walk down the side streets there are plenty of adorable homes to admire. http://www.belmontshore.org/
- Rosie’s Dog Beach. Woof! The one and ONLY dog beach in LA County. All of the doggies recently celebrated the 12th anniversary of their precious designated beach area, plus an addition. It’s now 4 acres long and stretches from Granada Ave to Roycroft on Ocean Blvd. Check out their website for the rules. http://hautedogs.org/beach.html
- Ocean Blvd Drive. Off the 710, you’ll see its tall buildings, old and new architecture, to beautiful homes, large and small. The size of your place doesn’t matter much when you have a breath taking ocean views.
- La Creperie Café. Ok, so I might have a crepe addiction, but this place is great! I had the red velvet crepe and it was the perfect ending to a perfect day on the beach! http://www.lacreperiecafe.net/
When moving from out of town, it can be very difficult trying to decide which neighborhood in Los Angeles to move to. “These Are a Few of My Favorite Things” is one series of blog posts brought to you by leasing agents at The Rental Girl to help educate you on the variety of colorful neighborhoods Los Angeles has to offer.