- Larchmont Bungalow has an amazing brunch with scrumptious red velvet pancakes, a mean lobster cobb salad and great coffees and teas. An outside patio allows for stellar people watching. http://www.larchmontbungalow.com/
- I love Bellacures for manicures. It is bright, cheerful, and chic. bellacures.com/larchmont-village
- A new outpost of Lemonade LA recently opened up on Larchmont! If you haven’t been, now is the time to go! Described as “Seasonal Southern California Cooking” served cafeteria style. Try the sublime avocado salad and the brussels sprout salad with sherry and parmesan. http://www.lemonadela.com/locations/los-angeles/larchmont
- If you are looking for a great vegan restaurant good enough to take a date look no further. Cafe Gratitude is a great place to go. Beautiful with a fantastic menu including some raw options. They have fantastic raw desserts. Try the Key Lime Pie. http://cafegratitudela.com/
- Larchmont Beauty is the ultimate beauty destination. This space is warm and cozy and still manages to pack in all the brands you crave plus ones you have never heard of. http://www.larchmontbeauty.com/
When moving from out of town, it can be very difficult trying to decide which neighborhood in Los Angeles to move to. “These Are a Few of My Favorite Things” is one series of blog posts brought to you by leasing agents at The Rental Girl to help educate you on the variety of colorful neighborhoods Los Angeles has to offer.