We asked The Rental Girl’s Echo Park leasing agent expert Angela to name a few of her favorite things about Echo Park:
- Elysian Park. Great place to relax, picnic, walk your dogs, jog or chill with fantastic views of Downtown LA. Check out the beautiful Japanese garden in the park. http://www.laparks.org/dos/parks/facility/elysianpk.htm
- Chango Coffee. Local hang out place to grab a sandwich and coffee. http://changoechopark.com/
- The Echo/Echoplex. Hear new and upcoming music. http://www.theecho.com/
- Mohawk Bend. Grab delicious food for lunch and dinner. Trendy and local place to hang out! http://mohawk.la/
- Echo Park Lake. Newly restored lake offers a variety of relaxing activities: paddle boats, walk or jog around the lake, play Frisbee, and more. http://www.echoparklake.org
- Angelino Heights. Be amazed by Victorian era homes and see where Michael Jackson’s Thriller was filmed on Carrol and Calumet streets. http://historicechopark.org/id58.html
When moving from out of town, it can be very difficult trying to decide which neighborhood in Los Angeles to move to. “These Are a Few of My Favorite Things” is one series of blog posts brought to you by leasing agents at The Rental Girl to help educate you on the variety of colorful neighborhoods Los Angeles has to offer.