- Auntie Em’s Kitchen. A local bakery, breakfast and lunch place along Eagle Rock Boulevard. http://www.auntieemskitchen.com/
- Swork. Cafe with organic and fair trade coffees. http://swork.com/
- The Oinkster. Always fresh and delicious food (sandwiches, burgers–American classics) in good-sized portions. Might find yourself waiting for a table, though. http://www.theoinkster.com/
- Little Beast. Little Beast is a hidden gem on a quiet stretch of Colorado Boulevard. Great food, cute atmosphere: housed in an old converted craftsman with indoor seating, you can also dine in the garden area and the porch. http://www.littlebeastrestaurant.com/
- Colorado Wine Company. Great place to meet friends. Their Friday night tastings are great – so much wine for such a reasonable price! http://www.cowineco.com/
When moving from out of town, it can be very difficult trying to decide which neighborhood in Los Angeles to move to. “These Are a Few of My Favorite Things” is one series of blog posts brought to you by leasing agents at The Rental Girl to help educate you on the variety of colorful neighborhoods Los Angeles has to offer.