- Arroyo bike path from Culver to the ocean on a lazy weekday off from work.
- Tuesday Farmer’s Market to get starter plants for your own home organic garden. http://www.culvercity.org/Business/AboutEconDev/FarmersMarket.aspx
- Live Theater at the Kirk Douglas. Get the season subscription, if possible. http://www.centertheatregroup.org/theatres/douglas/index.aspx
- Explore the downtown core, check out Yelper’s restaurant delights one by one and Ford’s Filling Station Sunday Brunch comes highly recommended. http://www.fordsfillingstation.net/
- A slice of New York Pizza to go from LaRocco’s Pizzeria and then walk across to a superhero movie at the Pacific Theaters. http://www.laroccospizzeria.com/
When moving from out of town, it can be very difficult trying to decide which neighborhood in Los Angeles to move to. “These Are a Few of My Favorite Things” is one series of blog posts brought to you by leasing agents at The Rental Girl to help educate you on the variety of colorful neighborhoods Los Angeles has to offer.